Me, Myself & I – Training Seminar
Mental Health & Wellness at Work Training
The Me, Myself and I training seminar is a half-day programme delivered at either your own business premises (we provide projectors, screens and associated hand-outs) or we have access to external training suites if required.
Because the seminar is interactive the maximum group size is 20 participants.
All half-day seminars cost £600
Me, Myself and I addresses the following:
- The Psychology of ‘Belief’ – that our reality is a subjective experience and so our reactions to external stressors is also subjective.
- The THREE key ‘experiential’ domains and how they affect our perceptions (Extra-Personal, Inter-Personal & Intra-Personal).
- How the key experiential domains influence and correlate with each other to provide ‘meaning’.
- Measuring each participants individual beliefs situated within each key domain (working documents provided for each participant)
- How these beliefs lead to certain types of coping strategies and ‘thinking styles’.
- Tips, Tools and Techniques for making positive changes to each of the beliefs within the key domains.
Participants attending the course should leave with a greater awareness of how their individual beliefs and perceptions either ameliorate or exacerbate stress and challenges in the work-place (and also in their personal lives) and also what pratical things they can do FOR themselves in order to develop more resilience against such stressors.
Seminar Delivery and Venues
Prevental Healthcare are able to deliver all of our training seminars in either (a) your own place of work (we supply the projector, projection screen and computer) or (b) using one of our external training venues.
Our standard prices for all half-day and full day seminars does not include the cost of the venue which can vary according to location and capacity.
Why Choose Prevental?
Paul is a highly experienced, academically qualified psychologist with over 30 years experience of working with people to overcome life challenges and achieve life goals.
We are an approved supplier of mental health support services to the NHS Black Country Clinical Commissioning Groups who we have been working with since late 2017.
We have been helping improve people's mental health in the West Midlands since 2009 and have more than 30,000 hours of clinical experience.
Prevental Healthcare are expert mental health professionals dedicated to helping you and your employees thrive.
Want to find out more?
Prevental Healthcare Ltd.
Company Reg. 13061303