Paul Lee BSc. MSc.
Paul is our Managing Director and is a master of Psychology with over 30 years experience in both human resource development and applied psychology as well as domestic and international coporate governance at senior and board levels.
Paul graduated with honours in science (social psychology) with the Open University (BSc hons).
In 2020 he was also awarded a Masters degree in Psychology (MSc.) with a distinction from the Open University.
Paul also holds:-
- NGC Level 3 NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- Internal Quality Assessor Certificate (IRCA)
- Professional Diploma in CBT (Oxford College ODL)
As well as Prevental Healthcare Limited current directorships also include Tranceform Limited (Tranceform Psychology) & Hypnoband International Limited.
Paul has held the following corporate roles:-
- South European Manufacturing Manager – Ferro Corporation, Cleveland, OHIO.
- Operations Director, R.A. International Limited, West Midlands.
- Operations Director, Arden Windows, Coventry.
Why Choose Prevental?
Paul is a highly experienced, academically qualified psychologist with over 30 years experience of working with people to overcome life challenges and achieve life goals.
We are an approved supplier of mental health support services to the NHS Black Country Clinical Commissioning Groups who we have been working with since late 2017.
We have been helping improve people's mental health in the West Midlands since 2009 and have more than 30,000 hours of clinical experience.
Prevental Healthcare are expert mental health professionals dedicated to helping you and your employees thrive.
Want to find out more?
Prevental Healthcare Ltd.
Company Reg. 13061303